The policy of the Certification Body of the Management Systems of IITK LLC to ensure impartiality is as follows.
The activity of certification of management systems in the Certification Body of Management Systems of IITK LLC is carried out impartially, the management and structure of the Certification Body of Management Systems are aimed at ensuring impartiality.
Employees of the Management System Certification Body of IITK LLC certify with their sign that in order to ensure impartiality:
- do not offer or provide consulting on management systems to certified customers and do not conduct internal audits of such customers;
- do not certify the management system in respect of which internal audits have been performed within two years from the date of completion of the internal audit;
- do not certify the management system for which the customer has received consulting or internal audit, when the relationship between the consulting organization and the Management System Certification Body poses an unacceptable threat to the impartiality of the Management System Certification Body (ownership, power, management, staff, resources, finance, contracts , Market research and payment of sales commissions or other incentives to refer new customers, etc.);
- do not involve external resources of the management system consulting organization for audits (this does not apply to individuals who are involved as auditors and have relevant agreements with the Management System Certification Body);
- do not state that certification may be simpler, easier, faster or cheaper if a specific consulting company has been used;
- do not participate in the audit or other certification activities, if acted as a manager who was involved in consulting on customer management systems, for two years from the date of consulting.
The management system certification body of IITK LLC assesses its finances and sources of profit and, if necessary, demonstrates to the Impartiality Committee that at the beginning and in the future, commercial, financial or other pressures will not jeopardize its impartiality.
The certification system management body of IITK LLC has a process and procedures for identifying, analyzing, assessing, reviewing, monitoring and documenting risks related to conflicts of interest that arise during certification, covering any conflicts that arise on a regular basis, because of its relationships. If there are any threats to impartiality, the Management Systems Certification Body shall document and demonstrate how it eliminates or minimizes such threats, as well as document any residual risk. The demonstration covers all identified potential threats, whether they arise within the Management Systems Certification Body or through the activities of other persons, bodies or organizations. In cases where the relationship poses an unacceptable threat to impartiality, certification is not provided.
Information on conflicts of interest risks is available to the Committee, which ensures impartiality.